Thursday 9 March 2017

Q: You had a flue and fever last week. You were weak and nervous because of that bad condition, you took a dose of a wrong medicine. What happened next? How did you come to your normal condition? What effects that medicine had on you?

Last week we had gone for a picnic on the beach with all my family

members. The weather was a bit cold that day. After coming back from

the picnic I had a high fever and flue. I didn’t take it seriously. I thought

I’ll be okay within a day. But next day when I woke up, I felt like I was

near to die. I had 102 fever. I was unable to talk.

I took the first aid box and searched for any tablet. I found 2 tablets

that I thought it might be the tablets of fever and flue. I took that. After

an hour my condition got worst. I was dizzied. I was unable to move. I

stood up to reach out somebody, but I fell down.

After few hours when I opened my eyes, I found myself lying on the

bed in hospital. The doctor told me that I had taken the wrong

medicines. After some treatments the doctor gave some new medicines

and discharged me from hospital. And advised me never to take any

medicine without a proper treatment.

Since that day I never took any medicine without concerning

No comments:

Post a Comment