Thursday 9 March 2017

Essay Writing Skills

One day l was going to my friend's home. It was night time and

nobody was along with me. It was approximately 8’clock and nobody

was on the road. When I entered in the street two thieves suddenly

appeared and put a knife on my neck and shouted on me to handover

all the things. At first l hesitated on giving all my stuffs to them then I

realized that nothing is more precious and important than my life so in a

minute l handover all my things to them it was difficult for me to give my

all things but I had no other option. l gave all the things like purse,

money, mobile and jewelry. I was in a shock at that time. Then they ran

and suddenly a car hit their bike badly and the thieves fell down and

they injured. No body was there for their help then l ran and l saw they

were injured and their was blood coming from their body. I was very

nervous at that time didn’t know what to do then suddenly I saw my

phone in the hand of that injured thief .I took my phone from his hand

and called an ambulance .The ambulance took them to hospital. Despite

their devilish deed l helped them because blood can never be washed

by blood only water can do that. The doctor said that it is a police case

and then l told the whole incident to policeman. The policeman

investigated the thieves and returned me all things. May be my help

realized the thieves their fault and gave a moral lesson that if we want

to do wrong with others then it can happen with us.lt is also said that to

save one man's life is to save the humanity so I did

No comments:

Post a Comment