Thursday 9 March 2017

Topic: Imagine you get robbed at knifepoint and then the thief gets hit by a car. The car speeds off, nobody else is around and he is in extreme pain but no death; do you help thief? And why?

Everybody goes through a tragedy in their life, they can never forget. A Kind of situation

that puts them in a really confusing predicament. I’ve also been in such an ordeal, I can never

forget in my whole life.

Last month my friend had arranged a party in her home. It was her birthday party. We all

friends were invited. After the party, I had to go home alone because all my friends had already

left home. It was about 12:00 am in the night. And the streets were looking so frightening. I was

driving smoothly, with high volume of my favourite songs.

Suddenly, a man appeared, asking for lift. I opened the door, and went outside. I was about

to ask him where he was going that unexpectedly, he took out a knife and put it on my neck. It

was the worst tribulation of my life. I tried my best not to handover my stuffs. I resisted. But he

pressed the knife on my neck that it started bleeding. I gave up and abandoned all my

possessions.

He ran to the car. Suddenly, a speedy car hit him, and speeded off. I was in a complete state

of shock. The thief was wounded. He was shouting HELP!!! I couldn’t stop myself from helping

him. I put him into the car, and took him to the hospital. He was badly injured..

After treatment when he got conscious. He owed an apology. He was really sorry for what

he did. He promised me that he’ll never go back to his previous life (his life as a thief) and that

he’ll have a new beginning of his life as a completely changed person.

That day I got something, violence can never finish violence only love can do that, blood can

never wash blood only water can do that. I changed his life. And now he has begun his life as a

totally changed person. And I’m really thankful to God for giving me this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment