Thursday 9 March 2017

How to write an essay 2017


I had habit of going for tea in the nearby teashop before going to college. one day I was getting ready for college and my younger sister wake up and she said that she wants to go with me for tea.I refused her but she insisted me that she wants to go and after that she started crying loudly .I can’t see tears in her eyes then I agreed and she was very excited at that time she got ready and we went for a tea shop. She was very happy and I didn’t see that smile on her face before that. I asked her if she wanted to eat something. She said that she wants to eat muffins then I said OK sit here l am going to order muffins for you. She said ok. Then when I returned back she was not there. I was shocked at that time. I got nervous and I searched here and there but I didn’t find her. I was worst experience of my life and I can’t forget it then suddenly I saw that she was playing with a baby then I relaxed and asked her why she came here .she replied that baby was weeping so I came here then I said OK and next time don’t go anywhere without telling me. Then she ate muffins and in this incident I felt my mistake that I should not left her alone because she is little and didn’t understand the ups and downs of life. I am very thankful to God for

keeping her safe otherwise I can never forgive my self. Then we
returned home.

No comments:

Post a Comment